On 3rd & 4th June Fieldtalk will be attending the Arboricultural Association’s 18th Arborist’s Trade Fair, The ARB Show.
The ARB Show is the largest and longest established show dedicated to arboriculture in the UK and is being held at Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, in Tetbury, Gloucestershire. Last year the show attracted over 3,100 visitors, shopping for a wide range of products and services all in one place. The show has something for everyone, from tree management and timber processing, to a climbing wall and a motorbike display.
Over the Friday and Saturday there will be over 100 exhibitors at the one-stop shop for all your Arboricultural requirements:
- Careers, accreditation and qualification advice
- Climbing gear, ropes and equipment
- Insurance services
- IT and technology, software services
- Landscaping tools and equipment
- Medical equipment, training
- Platforms, trailers, cranes and lifts
- Power equipment for arborists and landscapers
- Root protection systems
- Tree assessment technologies
- Tree management and mapping
On top of all of this, admission to The ARB Show also gains you free entry into the National Arboretum, where you can explore 17 miles of woodland with over 15,000 trees and experience the breathtaking bird’s-eye view from the new STIHL Treetop Walkway.
Pop along and say hello to Fieldtalk on stand T27A, where we’ll be providing knowledgeable advice and guidance on mobile coverage, durable equipment and lone worker protection and answering any questions you may have about communications systems in a rural setting. We look forward to seeing you there.