Fieldtalk is a new arm of the extremely well regarded Lister Unified Communications, and is a dedicated Telecoms provider for rural Businesses across the South West. Fieldtalk has in its portfolio effective and cost efficient solutions for rural business to help them be more efficient, safer, and secure.
The Key products are Mobility solutions (Mobile airtime and devices, mobile Broadband) Internet, two-way radio (sales and rental) and Machine 2 Machine SIM cards (for the latest “Smart Farm” solutions) The successful candidate would be involved in marketing and selling a range of products to farmers, vets, landowners, and farm suppliers throughout the South West. Although office based in the main, the role will require that they help plan and help run Shows and events, and after a successful probation period would become more field based.
Reporting directly to the Director, it’s a great opportunity to be involved in a fast moving, interesting industry with superb career progression opportunities!
- Working on e-shot and mailshot campaigns
- Working on the Social media feeds and blogs
- Organising and helping run stands at key country shows and events
- Speaking with customers to discuss their requirements
- Marketing presentations
- Promotions and basic sales administration.
- Opportunity to work in interesting, challenging, and fast moving sector
- Ongoing product training provided (including sales, marketing and customer service)
- Development through a sales and business training program
- Energetic and fun atmosphere
- Good starting salary and potential to earn excellent Commission
The role is new and full training will be provided, however the following are important qualities:
- Enthusiastic and conscientious
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Great relationship builder
- Superb communication skills
- Knowledge of the rural businesses and the Agricultural market
Please Contact the below by email initially attaching your current C.V. :